06Exploring Broadway: Shall We Dance?
Journey with James Sokol through various dance numbers of an array of genres – ballet, jazz, Latin, rock & roll, tap and more – from “Golden Age” classics to contemporary classics.
07Table Tennis For Seniors
Join us every Friday for Senior Table Tennis at The Village at NorthRidge. Get fit and enjoy a healthier lifestyle!
04Current Events Discussion Group
Be a part of a lively discussion on the topic of the day, every first Tuesday and Third Thursday.
- Vaccine Updates
- What is Coronavirus & Other Important Information
- Cases of Coronavirus in the United States
- Cases of Coronavirus Around the World
- Communal Responsibility Resource for Repair the World
Resources for Community Centers, Families, Schools and Other Institutions
- Helping Your Senior Neighbors Navigate the Challenges of Aging
- Important Guidance for Schools
- Resources from The Jewish Education Project
- Nursing Homes and Other Facilities
- Resources for Older Adults and People with Disabilities from the Administration for Community Living
- PJ Library Resources for Quarantined Families
- KAHAL Resources for Students Impacted by COVID-19 University and Abroad Program Closures