All jokes submitted by our insane membership joke team.
The NILE Virus (Type C)
I thought you would want to know about this virus.
Even the most advanced computer anti-virus programs from Norton, McAfee, Malwarebytes and others cannot take care of this one.
It appears to target those who were born prior to 1958.
This lockdown seems to be increasing the chances of being affected!
- Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. (Done that
- Causes you to send a blank e-mail. (That too)
Causes you to send an e-mail to the wrong person. (Yup)
- Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. (Ah-ha)
- Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. (Done that)
- Causes you to hit SEND before you’ve finished. (Oh no, not again)
- Causes you to hit DELETE instead of SEND. (Hate that)
- Causes you to hit SEND when you should DELETE. (Heck, now what?)
This virus is called the C-NILE virus!
A lot of us have already been inflicted with this deadly disease and unfortunately, as we age it gets worse.
And if you can’t admit to doing any of the above, you’ve obviously caught the other strain – the deadly, dastardly…
The D-Nile virus.
The Top 10 Dances
I told my doctor that I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going there.