30Still Traveling: Mural of Cincinnati
“Travel” with us via Zoom to view the murals of Cincinnati with special guest tour guide Liz Neidich!
01Current Events Discussion Group
Be a part of a lively discussion on the topics of the day in our Zoom Current Events Discussion!
01Book Festival: Ina Garten
Book Festival In Your Living Room Live Continues with author Ina Garten
Ralphs Card Enrollment
- • Go to www.ralphs.com
- • If you have a Ralphs online account, click on “Sign In” to the right of the search box. (If you don’t have a Ralphs online account, click on “Register” and follow the registration instructions. After registration, go to the Home page, sign in and continue with the rest of the instructions.)
- • Click on your name or “Welcome, Valued Customer” on the top right of the home page, then on “My Account”.
- • Scroll down to “Community Rewards” on the Account Summary page and click on “Enroll”
- • Complete the online form and click on “Save”. Enter organization number SK677 and click on the “Search” button
- • “Valley Jewish Community Center #SK677” should be displayed. Click on the circle to the left of the name, then click on “Enroll”
- • The Account Summary page will display with an Enrollment confirmation at the top. VJCC enrollment displays under the Community Reward section on this page.
- • The chart below shows what VJCC will earn when you shop at Ralphs after enrolling in the program!
- • Questions? Please call the Center at 818-360-2211
Ralphs will pay each organization on a quarterly basis based on the following monthly qualifying purchases per household:
Up to $200 per month of eligible purchase
Between $200.01 and $350 per month of eligible purchases
2% of amount over $200
Between $350.01 and $500 per month of eligible purchases
3% of amount over $350
Over $500 per month of eligible purchases
4% of amount over $500