Terrific Tastings: Let’s Go Nuts!
Sun, Dec 6
2-3:30pm (PST) on Zoom
Get some crackers, slice some apples, pour some sparkling wine & join us for a live, online, guided nut butter tasting with a special guest! Working out of their homes and a small, shared production kitchen in Berkeley, CA, the Artisana Organics founders started by selling almonds & almond butter. Their offerings grew to include raw, organic butters made of cashews, walnuts, pecans & coconut, plus unique blends of macadamia nuts/coconut and hemp/brazil nuts. Join us for this interesting discussion and for this fun & surprising guided tasting, taking us well beyond a traditional PB&J!
- Meet Santiago Cuenca-Romero, founder & lead product developer
- Hear about this interesting San Francisco Bay Area company,
- Get insights into the development of their products & seasonal flavors,
- Share a live, tasting experience of different varieties of organic nut butters & spreads,
- Learn different pairing to complement the butters,
- Get tips on using these butters in sweet & savory recipes, and
- Enjoy the fun chat and Q&A with our special guest.
Artisana products are appropriate for organic, vegan, raw, paleo, gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO & keto culinary practices.
Whether to put a twist on your meals, into your holiday baking/gifting, onto a nosh tray, or simply enjoying them on bread/toast, leave the world aside and come join in this “nutty” experience!
We hope to see you at the tasting!
For details & tickets, click here: